AMBLEBROOK™ AT GETTYSBURG AND CROWN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT TAKE HOME SIX GALA AWARDS HOSTED BY THE NVBIA
SmartTouch® Interactive is proud to announce that Amblebrook™ at Gettysburg, a Crown Community Development, was awarded SIX Great American Living Awards (GALA) at a ceremony hosted by the NVBIA on October 6, 2022.
- Best Architecture – Clubhouse (Amblebrook, Sutton Yantis )
- Best Website‑ Master Planned Community – First Place (Crown Communities, SmartTouch® Interactive, Wick Marketing, Nouns & Verbs)
- Best Social Media – First Place (Crown Communities, SmartTouch® Interactive)
- Best Interior Merchandising Clubhouse‑ Over 6,000 sq. ft – First Place (Crown Communities, Megan Sherwood Designs)
- Integrated Marketing Campaign (web, print, multimedia, signage, social media, special events, eMarketing) Master Planned/Mixed Use Community – First Place (Crown Communities, SmartTouch® Interactive, Wick Marketing, Nouns & Verbs)
- Outstanding General Marketing Manager, Director of Marketing, or VP of Marketing – First Place (Sara Carbonell, Crown Community Development)
And the GRAND AWARD…
- Community of the Year!! (Amblebrook Gettysburg, Crown Community Development)
The theme of the event was “Havana Nights” and fun was definitely in the air! The Great American Living Awards program is the most prestigious residential design, sales, and marketing competition in the metropolitan Washington market. Builders, developers, architects, sales, marketing, merchandising, and advertising professionals have judged these awards for more than 50 years and to win a GALA is considered the “Best of the Best.”
“I’m thrilled to share that the Amblebrook team came home with SIX awards last night from the Great American Living Awards Ceremony (GALA) 2022 hosted by the NVBIA. This was the second year we participated, and out of the seven categories we entered, we won six! This is a true team effort, so thank you to all for your efforts and kudos to our Amblebrook team and partners for the win! With the help of Wick Marketing and SmartTouch® Interactive, we’ll enter seven categories in NAHB nationals this coming year which is part of the International Builder Show (Jan. 31st) in Las Vegas,” said Sara Carbonell, Director of Marketing and Sales.
“We are beyond excited and proud to share this news and recognition with the amazing Amblebrook™ Gettysburg, Crown Community Development team,” added Robert Cowes, President, and CEO of SmartTouch® Interactive. “Our clients’ success and recognition is a commitment our team works hard to achieve, and I am once again so proud of our team and everyone involved.”
More information on this year’s award winners can be found on the GALA 2022 page. More on SmartTouch®’s past recognition and awards can also be found on the SmartTouch® website.